TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website.
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS By accessing or using this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to all of these terms and conditions, you should not access or use this website.
- USE OF WEBSITE You may use this website for lawful purposes only. You may not use this website in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY All content on this website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of the website owner or its content suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works from any content on this website without the prior written consent of the website owner.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES This website is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property rights. The website owner does not warrant that the website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY In no event shall the website owner be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or the inability to use this website, even if the website owner has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- MODIFICATIONS TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS The website owner may modify these terms and conditions at any time without notice. By continuing to use this website after any such modifications, you agree to be bound by the modified terms and conditions.
- GOVERNING LAW These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of [STATE], without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and the website owner with respect to the use of this website and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and the website owner.
- MEDIA PURPOSES Videos and Pictures made by the administrative staff through our whole congress program can be used for marketing purposes and shared with third parties
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact us.